slug.com slug.com

4 4

Did NY Times break the law re Trumps Tax data? Looks that way.

iThink 9 Sep 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

NYT did break the law, the damn lying blighters...

"How dare you use the tax code we created to benefit yourself" - Dems 2020

Democrats creating false narratives again and again.

This is high comedy indeed. Talk about wanting it both ways! How childish! How immature, and...is it ACTIONABLE? I don't know law well. This person is excellent. Do we EVER need him in Canada!

Viva Frei is Canadian - I believe he is in Montreal. You should sub his you tube channel and watch his weekly superchats with Robt. Barnes...extremely well informed and knowledgable lawyer himself.

NO violation is actionable unless the people who run the system of justice wants to take action...truly.
The problem really is the polarization/weaponization of the judicial system itself.

@iThink flexible. I think of looney tunes, 'foiled again. What's wrong with her? Bill Maher?
I thought overall Trump done good.
He has lousy advisors re virus, doesn't know any science. I hope he learns in time!

@2FollowHim If you believe in the fake pandemic, you have allowed the fake MSM to corrupt your mind. Turn it off!

@jakuboj Don't go onto other topics please. No, I have not done any of that.
You have not done the research. And don't believe in what powers, big c9nglomerate money will do.
People ARE dying for OTHER reasons.
But you're brainwashed, belong to the real fake MSM. You're not alone.

Refute the findings, go ahead. Then write me. Otherwise just talk. Wastes time.

@2FollowHim You don't even make any sense. Your communication skills need work. I assume from your ramblings that you believe the fake pandemic. If so then you are a MSM zombie!

@jakuboj you make no sense. There's MSM, it's fake. Period.
Explain or quit.

@2FollowHim Of course the MSM is fake.How many times do I have to state this before you understand?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:136467
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.