slug.com slug.com

1 3

This from the "debate" showed up on my FB page:

Paid for by TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN COMMITTEE ·

Don't know if you caught this from Biden as Wallace was sparring with Trump. OMG! He really said this?

Joe Biden said, ***"under my health plan, pregnant men will get the same medical care. And, people who died will lose their jobs"

Sweet Jesus.....*

iThink 9 Sep 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are folks DEAF or don't care? Shouldn't he be disqualified for mental health issues? Of course, Hillary, oft referred to killary, of course SHE certainly killed no one, directly, will step in, or Michelle, Michael? Why does NOBODY know? Should they have DNA tests done in order to be president?

Canada would likely nod in agreement. We are in trouble, yes?

Yes we are in trouble. Biden would be disqualified if the press were to do its job and report on the mans diminished cognition.
Biden doesn't worry me at all - what does worry me is the surprise person the Dems are planning to spring on us once Biden "regretfully steps down"...I still think it will be Michelle Obama.

@iThink I think I just saw Hillary Clinton. Guess all those rumors her dying, dead weren't accurate, huh. Yeah, it's who's next! Do THEY then skip DEBATES?

@2FollowHim yes - skipping debates and public scrutiny - not having to answer any questions - not having to campaign - that's the motive for playing this shell game. I had not heard any rumors or gossip about Hillary being dead - only her political asperations having been so.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:136694
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.