slug.com slug.com

2 3

I was wrong.

Biden showed up to debate Trump. It was, apparently, a free for all - with the moderator clearly coming down on Biden's side. Trump was right when he said 'I'm debating you now?'

I expected that if he did show, Biden wouldn't be able to go the whole 90 minutes. He did - therefore he succeeded in his goal of standing there. I don't think he won any points for being a viable challenger but I am extremely biased.

Trump was Trump. No surprise, no loss for him.

I don't think anyone was moved off their stance - but maybe honest people will ask: which do you think will fight for America?

tracycoyle 8 Sep 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree the debate wasn't a loss for Trump unless you considered what he could have gained. That still has me unsettled. He has a much stronger case than Biden, but he got completely sidetracked. I guess I'm one who hates to see an opportunity wasted, especially on such a grand scale.

The America we know and love? Trump. Hands down.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:136720
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.