slug.com slug.com

2 2

Sixth Grade Teacher Brendan Stanton Caught on Video Abusing a Student for Defending Trump — Then Lies to Parent About it (VIDEO)

[thegatewaypundit.com]

RAZE 7 Oct 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This immigrant mother did an amazing job! These are the immigrants you want coming into your country and you need strong border security to make sure it is only these good people who are coming in. If you don't protect your borders, you will get rapists, murderers, drug runners, sex traffickers, etc.

I don't support cancel culture the way the left does it, but this teacher is clearly a toxic influence on young children, so I wonder if the right should take a leaf out of the left's playbook and cancel this teacher... After all, childhood education is the front line of the culture war - don't let the left dominate it!

I think I saw Tucker Carlson do a spot on this last night. He pointed out that one good thing about so many kids doing school on a computer at home right now is that parents are actually hearing what their children or being told. In this case the mother not only heard it, but recorded it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138206
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.