slug.com slug.com

1 3

LINK Hillary Clinton Says Democrats Can’t Be Civil Until They’re Back in Power – Reason.com

This article is old but it still is very pertinent to the things that are happening now. . What I see in the behaviour of the left at this time is hatred for conservatives and their values. as per this quote from Hillary Clinton. "You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about.
The problem, Clinton explained, is that Republicans in Congress have abused their power and treated Democrats shabbily, which is something Democrats would never do to Republicans. Unlike the Democrats, you see, the Republicans are "an ideological party that is driven by the lust for power."
The progressive left wants to destroy us and what we stand for. They are the ones who are driven by the lust for power and/or money.
You have to remember that the progressive left projects what they are feeling and doing onto their opponents, us, conservatives
I would say that Kamala Harris who is really the one who will be president is at least as bad as HRC and maybe even worse because she is even stupider than HRC. She got where she currently is by her female parts not her wisdom.
They hate Donald Trump but the ones they really hate is us.

turnerjolene48 7 Oct 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As I saw on another post on this site, the two parties once agreed on ends, but disagreed on means. Democrats have gone so far left that the two parties no longer even agree on the fundamental direction the country should pursue.

I hope a peaceful resolution can be found to bring the goals of the two parties back into alignment, but I'm not optimistic.

I'm not optimistic about it either.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:138653
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.