slug.com slug.com

4 6

LINK Police van torched in farm murder protest - YouTube

PLEASE SHARE
Justice for Brendin Horner (Young Farmer murdered in South Africa)
BLM: Boer Lives Matter

For any Afrikaans speakers here:

#EnoughIsEnough
#BoerLivesMatter
#RIPBrendinHorner

KanjaG 7 Oct 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is really sad.

Please excuse my ignorance - our media ignores all of this, so I suppose it is somewhat natural that I am not well informed about the situation... Would it be fair to say that South Africa is seeing a sort of racially inverted form of what the left claims is happening in USA, only in this case the racism is real?

Thanks for posting such things and helping me to become much more aware of what it going on in South Africa. It is truly heart-wrenching.

The war on white farmers in SA is the leading edge in the war on cops, authority and dare I say the so-called and hated “entitled white”.

Those entitled people used generally accepted principles of survival, no different than the methods used by big companies to destroy opposition competitors in the market place today.
Eat or be eaten, politician use the same techniques to subdue their people in ways that constitute violence. Defending yourself is Darwinian.
Violence based on racial identity, religion, or political affiliation is a serious problem, the USA is a possible example of what could happen.
Let’s agree that multiculturalism is a failure.
I fear no person, but I fear their group think.

I am not sure I agree with this. Politics is not just about survival and competition. That kind of perspective is one that leads to conflict and violence. There is a more intelligent and effective way of approaching such problems.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139044
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.