slug.com slug.com

3 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I listened to it while working today. It was disgusting. "Hello Mrs. Barrett it's so nice to see you and your lovely family. You are an evil person that wants to kill people and sacrifice puppies at the alter" "JUSTICE RUTH BADER GINSBURG was great at siding with us and giving us what we want. You on the other hand are an over zealot religious tramp that feels like you have the right to come in here and destroy her legacy ".

Most of it wasn't even about her. It was Trump/Republican bashing. They kept up on her with, You will do this, and you will vote this way, and you will put people in danger, etc...etc...etc

My feelings: If they are correct and she does vote certain way, don't blame her if you can't prove your case!

I'll be tracking it. I tend to mute the Democrats whenever they are speaking, though.

Good. She will be appointed to the court before the NON-election. POTUS will need to support of the Supreme Court to undo the attempted voter-fraud coup d'etat by the Dems.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:139761
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.