slug.com slug.com

2 2

15th October is Global Handwashing Day, a day dedicated to increasing awareness about the benefits of handwashing with soap as an affordable way to improve health and save lives by preventing infections.

I grew up being told by my Mum to wash my hands after being outside (she still does 😂). So, it's stuck in my head as common sense and it is practical, too.

Are there so many people out there who never bother washing their hands that Global Handwashing Day had to be created? 😂

Naomi 8 Oct 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a pretty desperate choice for filling up all 365 days.

Who can keep track of all the __ days in a year! If someone does not ever care to wash their hands, may only they get ill from it! Then the rest of us can celebrate the international stupid people day.

The number of __Days is increasing by the day (no pun intended). There are so many of them that it's meaningless.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:140662
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.