slug.com slug.com

4 9

LINK Denzel Washington Talks about Black Life Matter - YouTube

I love this man so much it’s ridiculous!

You can blame the system if you want but it starts at home... πŸ‘Š

#DenzelWashington
#RulesForLife
#Bucko
#CleanYourRoom

KanjaG 7 Oct 21

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here's another interesting interview ...

Well said, Denzel W. He's in big trouble now. Just watch how he is accused of being a white supremacist.

Well Denzel has always been a Republican so I expected this and his attitude to be like this. Decent man too

@KanjaG I mean I don’t personally want to be lectured by actors on which party or politician is the best nor do I particularly care about a celebrities political views, tbh I think it should stay out of their work unless it specifically is a private event or if they are doing a satirical/political project. But I like the man nonetheless, I loved him in Glory and he has done many fine performances afterwards

Denzel has made some pretty good statements about the family over the years, and he seems to have walked the talk himself so far as I can tell.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142450
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.