slug.com slug.com

5 1

This has not happened in my lifetime. Does the world know something?

[msn.com]

BlurtReynolds 7 Nov 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most people around the world will celebrate the fall of any fascist, racist demagogue, espcially one as clearly deranged and divisive as Trump. Hopefully Boris Johnson and his xenophobic populist incompetents will follow.

Where on earth did you find that image? Lol!

As always with MSM what they claim is often not true, over 90% probability this is completely false. Very likely this is not wide spread, could be a spill over effect of American MSM.

Hello. In England, probably left-wingers celebrated Biden's win but it's more likely that people found a jolly good excuse to use up leftover fireworks after Guy Fawkes Night. This moronic behaviour normally goes on until New Year's Eve every year. 🙄

Hi. How about France, Canada, Germany, and Scotland?

@BlurtReynolds I don't know... There are a few Canadian members here. What was it like in Canada, yesterday, @GeeMac, @cRaZyTMG, @Header? What was it like in Scotland, @N0DD? Hope you don't mind my tagging you. There are also French members and German members on the list, but they all seem to have gone inactive long time ago.

@Naomi Well, can't speak to/about Canuckistan, but fireworks around here are fairly frequent - people celebrate possessing fireworks ffs! I personally don't acknowledge the election as won. Not one state (that matters) has been certified and SCOTUS has not yet "ruled". No one has invited me to a "Biden Won" party (not that they would, even if it was worth celebrating). No one I interact with has mentioned an organized or even sponsored event.

[cp24.com]

@cRaZyTMG "No one has invited me to a "Biden Won" party (not that they would, even if it was worth celebrating). No one I interact with has mentioned an organized or even sponsored event."
Same here. Only MSM have been reporting the US election day in day out. I go out with my dog and stop to talk to a few people everyday. Not being disrespectful, but we hardly talk about the US election apart from saying "I'm so fed up with this." "So, am I." Lol! Plus, the UK is yet to sort out Brexit.

@Naomi Here in Vancouver a handful of people — two dressed as dinosaurs 🦖 🦖 — staged a dance party at the downtown Trump Tower. The building has been undergoing a rebranding because the Trump name was a flashpoint since three of his kids opened the hotel/condo complex a few years ago. I tried to find a picture of the celebration, but they’ve already disappeared.

@GeeMac Charming. Lol

Stupid idiots!!!

Yes... it will be easier now for other countries to take advantage of the US, in particular China.

Why?

@BlurtReynolds I've often wondered the same.

@BlurtReynolds @SpikeTalon Buying something requires both a buyer and a willing seller

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:148242
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.