slug.com slug.com

2 3

Election Systems in Michigan County Appeared to Be Connected to Internet: Sworn Affidavit

[theepochtimes.com]

KeithThroop 9 Nov 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tell me who has the majority in the house and I will prophesy the outcome with certainty!

Well, if you mean that you will prophesy the outcome of the Presidential election with certainty based on which party -- Republican or Democrat -- has the majority in the U.S. House of Representatives, if the election should need to be decided there, I would remind in this case that the votes are determined not by the total number of Representatives but by the number of states controlled by particular party. As I understand it, each state would get to cast one vote, and that state's vote would be determined by which party has the most representatives from that state.

Under the Constitution's 12th Amendment, the House would select the next president and the Senate would pick the vice president if no candidate has a majority of Electoral College votes.

By law, states have until Dec. 8 to certify their results or have the state legislature appoint electors to the Electoral College, which is set to convene on Dec. 14. Congress is set to formally count electors' votes and declare a winner on Jan. 6.

In the scenario of a tie, each state would only have a single vote in the House of Representatives. The party with more House seats would determine the presidential vote.

Republicans control 26 state delegations, while Democrats hold 23. Pennsylvania is split between both parties, and Republicans also have a chance to break even with Democrats in Michigan and Minnesota if they capture one additional seat in each state.

[abcnews.go.com]

So, President Trump would win. I'm sure that the Democrats, therefore, do not want to let it get to that.

I was only referring to the state legislature.

What a joke.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:148805
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.