slug.com slug.com

4 3

Pfizer closely monitoring Alaska health worker after serious adverse reaction to vaccine-
[zerohedge.com]

Following the emergence of various 'glitches' yesterday in the rollout of Pfizer/BioNTech's COVID-19 vaccine, the giant pharma company has been forced to make a statement about the situation regarding a healthcare worker in Alaska was hospitalized on Tuesday with a 'serious allergic reaction' after receiving Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine.

SpikeTalon 10 Dec 17

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would rather take a chance with the virus.

You and I both.

It's amazing how tiny celled antibodies know they don't want the vaccine, but millions of people still want it.

Scary stuff. And they say Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous?

I know, right?

@SpikeTalon Me, I just prep to avoid possible hospitalization by keeping half a dozen of this in hand (Texan MD Bartlett's advise). At US$1.70 apiece, they'd beat admission costs any day.

mRNA vaccines have been in the lab since 1989. This is the first time one has left the lab and is out in the wild.

[statnews.com]

Before messenger RNA was a multibillion-dollar idea, it was a scientific backwater. And for the Hungarian-born scientist behind a key mRNA discovery, it was a career dead-end.

From wikipedia /wiki/RNA_vaccine
Up until 2020, these mRNA biotech companies had poor results testing mRNA drugs for cardiovascular, metabolic and renal diseases; selected targets for cancer; and rare diseases like Crigler–Najjar syndrome, with most finding that the side-effects of mRNA insertion were too serious.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:163020
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.