slug.com slug.com

2 1

Can someone (try to)explain Cornell University's reasoning to me?

[sovereignman.com]
What do you make of this?

2FollowHim 8 Dec 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From my point of view: I've seen suggestions that the flu vaccine makes you more susceptible to contracting, or at least having more pronounced symptoms of, CV-19. Liberal studies show that people of non- white ancestry are more likely to be indoctrinated into a slave or victim mentally through cultural and family reinforcements. So, if these two things are true, then the picture that arrises in my mind is that by weakening the group that they see might show the most resistance, the other group might be that much easier to manipulate. Just a thought...

So non Caucasians are ALREADY slave mentality? I think history underscores this.
So Caucasians would be suppressed, leveling the field?
How would that affect Covid-19?
And that age group just don't get this, or it's mild? So just damaging Caucasians?
Do I understand?

@2FollowHim I personally don't think victim or slave mentality is a clolor/race/nationality issue. I think that those are garbage studies. I read alot and most times acedemics within the politically influenced areas have contradictory information. And I've read a few, that to me, seem like they think non white westerners are easier to manipulate but I don't personally think that is true. I'm just trying to get inside their head. I don't think I'm right either. It's just a thought that comes to me sometimes when I read articles like this and then reflect on socio-economics studies. I mean, some of those studies have conclusions that don't make sense but somehow end up in policy making.

Insane left ing extremism!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:164845
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.