slug.com slug.com

1 5

i deactivated my tweeter account!

1patriot 9 Jan 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The marxist Twatter twats suspended my account ages ago. For posting facts & news reports.
Hope many more MOVE from Twatter!

There's safety in numbers, and the masses can close 'Twatter' down! It's you the people that pay their wages, and also keep their Stock shares going, if people start leaving these Top Tech companies, they crumble as their Stocks Drop!! They think people are dumb and don't know that, so think they have the upper hand, when they don't, you the people do!!! I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9

There is some GOOD NEWS - about Twatter.

Next should be Google, Facebook, Amazon & Apple

Twitter loses $5 billion in market value after Trump is permanently barred from the platform.

[markets.businessinsider.com]

@w0tn0t A fellow Australian, that thinks like me, that's good to see! I wish you well.

@WisdomWarrior9

Thanks & likewise - great minds think alike 🙂 Stay safe & healthy.

@w0tn0t A message from Donald Trump Junior, to google, donjr.com and put in your email address so if he is also taken off he'll be able to let everyone know what's going on behind the scenes with his Dad, President Trump, and himself. Talk is in the wind that President Trump might just be starting up his own type of Twitter, that'll be good! Remember, donjr.com
I have put my email address in and I've had one update in the last 3 days, so you're not overwhelmed with info. I wish you well.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:171244
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.