slug.com slug.com

2 4

Joe Biden, undoubtedly one of the most-dumb, least-moral, and least-sincere among us; says he has a plan to meet our "moral obligation"...
how much of the Green New Deal do you think will be in the thousands of pages that nobody reads?

This will be the final death-blow to many a small business in America.
You remember small businesses... where most of the JOBS are... I'm sorry: were

[fee.org]

rway 7 Jan 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Even the steelworkers union slammed #Biden's #NewGreenDeal - many jobs will be lost.
And dumb Biden seems unaware sun is required for solar & wind for wind farms - the most unreliable & unaffordable "power".
Solar requires regular maintenance & replacement & batteries are costly, out of reach financially of every day people.
Wind turbines also require maintenance & replacement.
Where & how will the replaced "renewables" be destroyed?

And Bill Gates is pushing a plan to block a portion of the Sun's rays hitting earth 🌎, wouldn't this plan have an effect on solar power. It's also reported that Gates has acquired quite a bit of USA farmland, maybe someone should explain to him the Sun's role in plant growth.

I feel sorry for all the small business owners out there who will be negatively impacted by Biden's decisions.

I'm sure there's a well thought out plan for the State to take care of them.
I think Amazon is hiring.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:174518
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.