slug.com slug.com

1 2

President Donald Trump is 'literally being erased' by social media.

guru 9 Jan 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The best President ever!!!!

In my opinion, several were better, such as George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, perhaps Theodore Roosevelt, and Ronald Reagan.

@KeithThroop Perhaps so but they didn't seem to have the machine that is controlling everything against them like Donald Trump has. I'm just really sad to see him treated so poorly.

@guru Well, there were whole newspapers at the time devoted to destroying Washington. Also, Theodore Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan each survived having been shot in assassination attempts, and Abraham Lincoln, after a tumultuous presidency, actually was assassinated, so I think Trump didn't have it quite so bad in comparison.

@KeithThroop O.k. One of the best Presidents then🙂

@guru I agree. Despite some issues I had with him, he is definitely in the top echelon of Presidents as far as I'm concerned. And, frankly, I'm surprised to be saying that. But, hey, the man surprised me. He far exceeded the expectations I had for him, and I really wish he was going to remain president for another term. Sadly, the Democrats seem to have gotten away with stealing the election.

@KeithThroop Same here. I didn't like him at all at first but then I listened to him and stopped listening to the press. I agree totally that Biden has stolen the election but unlike the left I will take it on the chin.
It's going to be very interesting to see what happens in the next few years. Hopefully things can be set right again.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:174695
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.