slug.com slug.com

1 2

Consider this; there are really only 3 different scenarios in today's world that you need to chose between.
1/ The MSM has been truthful and there is no evidence of all the treason, election fraud, pedophilia and human trafficking. It is all a made up conspiracy by right wing people from around the world.

2/ There is overwhelming evidence on very evil Deep State players committing unimaginable crimes against children and their country. However, all of this evidence will be ignored and forgotten.

3/ There is insurmountable evidence of all of the alleged crimes and the US Military are in control of the country until the arrests are made by the military.

Which one makes more sense?

jakuboj 8 Jan 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

4: None of the above.

it is possible that there are segments of our government, both state and federal, that are compromised and corrupt; others are just corrupt. The distinction is the 'conspiracy: how much, how connected, how deep. Given it is difficult to say, I tend to believe in keeping it simple - never attribute to malice what individual human stupidity can explain.

Are you trying to say the corruption is random ? No connection between the crimes? No conspiracy to steal the election? No organized pedophilia or human trafficking? Really???

@jakuboj I didn't say there was not conspiracy - only that if it exists it is extremely, bordering on impossible to, know how much, how deep, how widespread. I believe that much of it is uncoordinated and occurs mostly independently - NOT a singular or just several widespread joint efforts. Think 'gangs'

@tracycoyle Think funding and you will see how all of these criminal organizations are linked.

@jakuboj but they, broadly, are not funded from the same source. They are funded by the general public (and yes, that means corporations too) on a case by case basis. Soros and some foundations spread their money pretty broadly, but even there, we are talking not about government corruption/conspiracy. It is money that is, again, broadly spent by people with an ideological consistency.

I get that we can paint with a broad red brush, just like we can say places like Chicago, or California are Democrat strongholds. But not everyone in those places are Democrats, or corrupt. Nor do they operate jointly - they are only moving in the same direction.

Again, think gangs. They have their own funding sources, their own goals, yet their behavior across large numbers of them are consistent, but not joint. I WISH they were - then there would be a hierarchy that we could attack.

@tracycoyle Think China and trillions of dollars distributed through disguised organizations. This is WW3 and China has been fighting it against the freeworld for decades. Remove the head and the body falls.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176902
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.