slug.com slug.com

2 2

Alrighty. So I thought I might lighten the #mood of the site a bit if anyone is down for it. Do you guys want to start a crafting or creative people thread/page/thing? I'm an avid crocheter, newbie baker, and occasional semi-skilled sewist when my toddler and baby allow it. I wanted to make a group for creatives to just share our recipes, patterns, makes/bakes/cooking, goals, etc. but don't much think it would worth it if I'm alone on there lol. Otherwise I can just be obnoxious on the home page for y'all, so you can think of me as the campfire break in a long journey of political discussions. Thoughts? It just feels to me like we need more conversations that aren't purely politics and depressing news headline sorts.

Just to be extra, here's a couple recent workings of mine to give an idea of what I want us to all do (generally, of course, because your lovely skills may be different from mine!). Let's get to sharing things we do in our personal lives and be uplifting to one another no matter the political angles we have.

MmeLinspecteur 5 Jan 28

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Beautiful loaf of bread

That sounds like a great idea im down for it

Well that would make two of us, then, eh? Sounds like a good enough start to me! 🤩

@MmeLinspecteur That's it, it only takes two, then it will grow hehe

@MmeLinspecteur first what will we call it?

@AuthorTonySnow oh man... what might sound catchy? Crafting Corner or something else using alliteration?

@MmeLinspecteur I like the name, Crafting Corner

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:178984
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.