slug.com slug.com

4 3

Question: Who would like to see Trump run in 2024 with Tulsi Gabbard as his running mate?
Asking for a friend

stevie-f 7 Jan 29

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lol no... Shes still deepstate shill

I think their policy platforms would be too different for it to make sense. I believe a running mate should be fully on board with the presidential candidate's agenda. That said, if I was a voter in the USA, Tulsi Gabbard is probably about the closest there is to a Democrat I could bring myself to vote for.

Not me. Not with Tulsi Gabbard. Although she has some good points, she is a democrat for a reason. For example, she is pro-choice, and she supported Bernie Sanders in 2016.

I think her support for Bernie was more of a "no" to Hillary, and I think she is/was much more of a Blue Dog Democrat, maybe akin to an Ann Richards. Roe v Wade isn't going anywhere, numerous Republicans couldn't make it happen, but I don't think she's Pro-Abortion and certainly not one of these fanatic Progressives.

My hope is that she would pull the Democratic base back toward the center. Candace Owens thought she was a Democrat her whole life until she realized what it means, at least what it means now...I think Tulsi may be going through the same thing. She would need to switch parties and I would need to see the sincerity in it, but I watched her rip Kamala a new one, so at the end of the day, I tend to go with the person with a backbone. I could be wrong.

Ronald Reagan

But seriously, I think the way things are lining up, it would be Tulsi heading the ticket. I hate the people that say it's time for a woman president, it's like saying it's time for a sumo wrestler to be to be point guard for the Lakers. It's always time for a quality candidate to be President, diversity needs to stay out of it.

That being said, I think she's one of the only honest voices out there and I heard her say "shit" on the Joe Rogan show. If she can get nominated as a Republican, she will get 100% of of the Republican vote and 50% of the rest. She'll never get the Democrat nomination, the Swamp hates her almost as much as they hate Trump. For her running mate...Rand Paul.

If Tulsi emerges as a blue dog still it won’t help the right if she joins. She would be a disaster even as a running mate. “”The Palin syndrome”. The best strategy is to help her split the Dems then move. Contrast is true if the Dems have same thought , which they did. Someone should have listen. The problem with politician is that they beat you to submission to their rhetoric. And here we are. Knee high in our own 💩.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:179487
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.