slug.com slug.com

2 1

Biden asks Congress to pass sweeping gun control, incl. ‘assault weapons’ ban. However, in the story it mentions Executive Orders if Congress does not do his bidding.

[americanmilitarynews.com]

From his pre-Presidential website, on the issue of gun control:

[joebiden.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Feb 15

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

JB is an illegitimate office holder and we should not use his full name or the position he claims to hold.

I refuse to stoop to Democrat behavior. He is the President, he's PedoJoe to me, and we all know he's illegitimate which explains the huge wall around the Whitehouse, the fencing and barbed wire around the capital and the need for military troops ... which I now understand is to be extended to the Fall. He's making us the laughing stalk of the world right now. But I refused to act like a Demorat. Now, is the bar open? you betcha.

[lgbtqnation-assets.imgix.net]

I wonder how many other tyrannical dictatorships around the world will be emboldened to even more appalling behaviour when they see the USA apparently lurching towards despotism.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:186872
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.