slug.com slug.com

1 2

Bumbling Biden: White House cringes as Biden makes another gaffe

The White House has been forced into damage control after President Joe Biden seemingly forgot the name of his own Defense Secretary's during an event to mark International Women's Day.

Speaking after unveiling two more nominees to fill his cabinet, the president failed to remember the name of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin.

“And I want to thank the sec — the, the, ah former general. I keep calling him general, but my, my — the guy who runs that outfit over there,” President Biden said.

The stumble comes as Republicans and members of the White House press gallery criticised President Biden for not holding a solo press conference since his inauguration.

ttps://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6238110021001

w0tn0t 8 Mar 9

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Biden Bumblefuck gaffes yet again, haha unreal.

His days are numbered.

Media need to ask him how many days will he be the #IllegitimatePresident - count on one hand Biden.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:196090
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.