slug.com slug.com

4 1

Any hidden knowledge fans??

Helena blavatsky , Manly P Hall , Jordan Maxwell fans out there ? If so what are the aspects you enjoy most ?

Keyy 2 Feb 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

93!

Thelema

Haven't heard of these people! Worth checking out??? What sort of ideas are they contributing to the Marketplace?

I did them in order of importance basically each one learned from the one before starting with helena but also do their own thing . Jordan is the most recent . Each one is definitely worth checking out helena and manly have reached almost mythical levels in some circles for their work . Most definitely worth learning about all and or listening to or reading their works . I'd check out the biographies in helana blavatsky and manly p hall , SUPER interesting and amazing practicle knowledge that can keep u grounded in reality but also transcend into the deeper ends of the pool . I enjoy jordan maxwell's talks on theology and admiralty maritime law and especially his talks on the words that control our lives and how our world is based on words we use everyday and just take at face value never questions where they come from and what they mean. I could go on n on I find these 3 most fascinating because helena was a woman doing world travel by herself and studying the archiac knowledge and religions of the world IN THE 1800S when women weren't doing that . Manly P Hall was a regular man that rose to levels of power and knowledge the average man doesnt even think to attain , when he joined the masons he rose to the 33rd degree in one year . He was also believed to be one of the 12 wise men. As far as jordan maxwell it's his knowledge but the way he weilds his words he can hold a space well he gets into wacky areas but if you stick to his fact based lectures u can gain alot . He was also shown alot by manly p hall they were good friends . Theres a thread through the 3 of them as far as influence and knowledge . Ok I'll stop now lol

In many ways helena and manly brought the marketplace to the forefront , they were doing this be4 the internet and b4 it was accepted and popular . The ideas they brought forward where society changing if they had gone mainstream . Jordan just follows the legacy.

Yes, Jordan Maxwell, and I enjoy his talks on religion.

First night I heard jordan maxwell was the 15 minute power talk . I was, let's just say in an altered state and it threw me way outthere

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20307
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.