slug.com slug.com

1 0

Who was Margaret Sanger?

Margaret Sanger, Humanitarian or Racist Eugenicists? The answer to this question is really at the heart of what Planned Parenthood's mission really is. "Dinesh D'Souza Fans" Group

BrianK 5 Feb 25

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If your so called humanitarianism is driven by the need to wipe a portion of society off the face of the earth then she would be no better than Hitler, except I suppose in total numbers.

It's not "my humanitarianism"... it is a term that the left hold her up to. Sanger was a pure racist, a woman who believed in eugenics as a means to reduce the black community. Planned Parenthood conducts more abortions on that community than any other, and as far as Sanger goes, makes her a success. Planned Parenthood should be defunded, and exposed as the immoral organization that it is.

@BrianK I do apologize...I agree with your reply to me, unfortunately, I did not make my thought clear, I was, believe it or not, NOT directing my comment as a slam to your question. I SHOULD have phrased it as "If one's so-called humanitarianism...."

@Phoenix fair enough. I was not offended.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20783
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.