slug.com slug.com

2 1

I refused to do school work. I called it legalised torture. I argued with the teacher. When I finally left school the headmaster said he was glad to see the back of me. I refused to do any punishment handed out. Like sit in the corner. They soon learnt not to try. I only get more intense. When I say I argued with the teacher. I corrected them and they didn't like it.

Poncho69 8 Apr 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My wife and I homeschooled all three of our children, and they always did their homework. After all, it was all homework. 😉

I want to homeschool my wife doesn't. We done it for 6 years once.

@Poncho69 Well, it isn't for everyone, but I certainly recommend it highly if at all possible.

That's the spirit! I never saw the point of homework! Already most of the day is spent in school! More and more kids gets anxiety and stress related illnesses. I blame school.

When I got a new teacher the first thing they noticed was I didn't do my homework. When they complained about it to me. I said why would I do homework when I don't do school work. Some then argued with that I had done school work. I said I know what I did

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:208755
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.