slug.com slug.com

1 1

Should we have cameras Live streamed from nursing homes and schools in light of lots of abuse in the system's.
Not to general population just family.

Poncho69 8 Apr 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's not the society I want. But it might be necessary. Or is there another way to keep our loved ones safe? Remembering the teacher that slapped me in school, denied everything and to this day, even though I'm an adult, my mother doesn't believe me, no evidence

My teacher threw a duster at me because I was not listening apparently. I said I was. He told me to repeat what he said. I did. He apologized. This was after hitting children by teacher was banned the same teacher broke a metre ruler over my butt because I laughed the first time he hit me with the same ruler. The teacher then went and told the headmaster. Fifteen minutes later when the headmaster walked in the room, I was sitting on the stool in front of the class teaching the class a lesson. The headmaster told me the teacher will be returning shortly and that he will not be reporting the incident to the authorities even though it was mandatory to do so. This was at Smithfield Plains Highschool in Adelaide and the teacher's name was Mr. Vines. The headmaster's name was Mr. Brown. I am still in contact with one classmate who remembers the incident.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:211081
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.