slug.com slug.com

1 4

Biden: “After consulting closely with our Allies and partners, with our military leaders and intelligence personnel, with our diplomats and development experts, with Congress and the Vice President as well as [Afghan President Ashraf Ghani] and many others around the world, I have concluded that it is time to end America’s longest war. It is time for American troops to come home.”

WHAT AN OUTRIGHT MAGNIMOUS FUCKTARD!!! He's putting ALL our troops at risk setting a different timeline!!

On the same day Biden announced his troop withdrawal timeline, the Taliban issued a warning that it expects the U.S. to meet the May 1 timeline agreed to under President Donald Trump and warned that U.S. troops that stay beyond May 1 “will bear the responsibility for that.”

[americanmilitarynews.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 Apr 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My unpopular opinion is we should have dumped 25 nukes in that cesspit and been done with that catshit in 2002

I agree. I am worried now though that his arbitrary moving of the timeline will get a lot of people killed. A concerted effort could easily have had our troops out by May 1st and let the fuckers kill each other. Not a damn thing has changed there so why extend the deadline. To piss Trump off?? Arrogant SOB

@toronto_Georgia It is impossible to be more agreed with

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:211248
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.