slug.com slug.com

6 1

What is your favourite idea to talk about ??

Catherine 5 Mar 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lately it’s been the scientific method and what constitutes pseudoscience and the rise in gullibility

You had me until gullibility, because then it sounds like you are trying to say something negative about people who don't agree with you.
Sadly, there is very little reliable science these days, as what goes under the label is usually just paid for nonsense.

@Catherine you lost me. Don’t know what your talking about

The idea of free speech and how particular political agendas are pushing towards silencing a group of people. It needs to be bought to more attention because as all totalitarian states start is from speech being imposed by legislation.

Libertarianism and how we all hate each other Haha!

The making of a prosperous and non murderous society

Idea or topic? The gun control debate concerns me alot, so I often bring that topic up.

Idea !
Talking about problems just reinforces their existence.
I think talking about solutions would rank somewhere between talking about events, and talking about ideas.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21152
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.