slug.com slug.com

4 1

Scientists link Earth's magnetic reversals to changes in planet's life and climate
[pri.org]planets-life-and-climate?fbclid=IwAR3FB6wajUuXGTOaB2f3FEHpQrqSXMX9p6kUD64AlRIVou7Q07RZObD3--8

toronto_Georgia 8 Apr 26

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Years ago Suzuki did a documentary on this exact same thing, the poles flipping every 250,000 years or so, give or take a couple 10's of thousands of years. He had these long core samples that showed one end had metals and silt usually found around the opposite pole and said the only explanation is that the earth flips its poles. Many years later he seems to have forgotten the science and is now promoting and scaring us with the fake climate change crisis. Remember the leaked video from Project Veritas whereby the media's next big scare is climate change. Expect to be hearing a lot more about how we only have a few years to save our planet...again....for the third time...yawn.

interesting

Thanks for that interesting article. Other thoughts are that the magnetic flip would occur at the end of the Mayan Calendar in 2012. Yes, the magnetic shield is protecting us from the devastation of the unfiltered suns rays. And when we figure out how to harness all that power being generated by the rotating core, well, just WOW. It is that power that generates the hundreds of thousands of lightening strikes each day on earth. I guess the process is similar to shuffling over a carpet with your fuzzy slippers. (no, I have not been peeking.)

I suspect the movement of the poles has everything to do with arrogant man's assumption that we are making the world go extinct. I have believed this for years and years as I also watched the location of sunrises and sunsets change over that time. Too funny that people are being bamboozled by the likes of Gretta and fake Gates.

@toronto_Georgia Yes, and quite possibly the movement of the poles is an influence on our planet swinging back and forth between Ice Ages and NOT Ice Ages. Ocean levels were over 300 feet lower while the glaciers and polar caps sequestered so much water. Then, the great flood hit 11,000 BC when the planet Nibiru came so close to Mars and Earth, according to the Anunnaki who are even mentioned in the Bible. History is fascinating.

@WayneHawthorne Neat. History is fascinating, and gives us context and compasses to navigate our world. Those who consider history boring and/or something to be criticized will always be ignorant and foolish in life. Lord help us with the current high rate of ignorance occupying and/or running this wonderful country. Worse than flat earthers.

@toronto_Georgia Wasn't it Rt. Hon. Winston Churchill, who proclaimed Those who do not study history, are bound to repeat it?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:215974
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.