slug.com slug.com

35 12

Do women realize abortion makes men hate them even more??

Not only are you killing a life you are telling men they have no say in the creation of life. If men cannot be part of the process then why would I treat you as a partner?? The abandonment of faith was the first step in the Marxist takeover

Conservative-Mex 6 Mar 6

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am both pro-choice and anti-abortion. If you want to reduce the rate of abortion, you could start by educating people, providing contraception, providing economic support to pregnant women and young mothers who need it, and so on.

A house divided against itself will fall ... the white sexes are divided by the criminal legal/political classes... no children no tribe no country ... death... enemies and foreign countries control the money supply that would enable women to support children and restore the sex peace and reestablish tribal unity ... rat breeding raping killer enemies were helped to infiltrate and are cooperating to out breed and exterminate the white race ...all of your leaders are owned and treacherous or nihilist homosexual ... unite breed and fight ... Males can unite and recite the gibberish and instantly become moslem, destroy the whole foreign criminal control privileged money structure with sharia law and restore control to the males and make females irrelevant instantly obedient and silent or else the stones ... you then can drive out or exterminate your enemy and chose your future in unity ... have a go ya mugs

I think i read the circular somewhere ... the answer may be to just stop rooting sheilas, become moslem, and appropriate a goat in the spirit of true romance ...preferably from some high inaccessible mountainous area ... harder the task the greater the challenge and that fills up those boring hours

While not relevant to the wider question of whether abortion is murder, do many pro life people consider the reality that when abortion is legally prevented, that a decade or so later, you get a crime wave, more poverty and consequentially more democrat voters? Does this bother you? Most abortions are had by poor and/or single young mothers. More kids being born without father figures and in poverty leads to the above.

I can personally agree

By daughter aborted an "unwanted" grandchild or two

I don't hate her but hope springs eternal for a parent

She might someday realize the truth and I want to be there to help her out of the hurtlocker

He government has helped this come this far . Especially in the black community with the assentive ( how ever you spell it ) that you get more money without there fathers being in t he picture and it has spewed countless communities with children with no fathers in there lives and a shit load of plan parenthood’s . There is more happening then we no . Or call me crazy

Sweeping statement that I disagree with..

Bro, I see you're getting a lot of hate, but muscle through it! You're absolutely right! Abortion is a negative sign to most men - and makes me completely lose respect for anyone who does it.

@HollyLouise So if people disagree with you, they're being emotional and inappropriate and need to be steered on the right track by you, the true intellectual. What a narcissist.

@WarmPotato that's ok my friend. Not everyone can handle serious questions and realities. I'm not your average person and can easily take criticism. I actually did a video response to my post.

The world I live in showed men run from pregnant women or deny their responsibility. Even though it can be hard abortion should not be an option. The baby's life comes first. You using the words hate even more suggests it may be best you not have much to do with women

I was a man who was part of an abortion and did not have a say in the matter. Feminism has created MGTOW and if people can't accept that reality then we still much work to do.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21695
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.