slug.com slug.com

2 0

Is the Divide Between Men and Women Our Fault

I did a post last night that upset some people. Radical feminism has created MGTOW which is easily just as destructive. Are us men the progenitors of this destruction and if so how do reasonable men teach others we have a role to play in this??

Conservative-Mex 6 Mar 7

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, I'm new here and I am a women. But I did listen to your video. My thought is, being human exposes us to many different influences. Family, friends, interests, disappointments and on and on. These things also affect each individual differently. Men assume certain roles as do women, based on our perception of our experiences. There are going to be even more dynamics at play when a man and women enter into a relationship. This is where compromise, talking and changing comes in. I think a women can appreciate a good leader that makes her his priority. If he can learn to do that, she can better support and understand him and his role requirements. I am against abortion and I think 2 intelligent people have so many options they can find a way past that. I don't think men are bad, they do tend to disconnect from their more emotional partners. I think this is where most conflict can be traced.
I have no idea if I just offered anything you were looking for, but I'm giving what I have and hope you can find a nugget of usefulness in here someplace. Be blessed

Fault can be divided among both sides...

It must be. The question is who started it??

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21768
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.