slug.com slug.com

1 2

Why do we keep tolerating the race hustlers that spew perpetual lies? We've had riots for a year now and so-called "autonomous zones" that people justified because "police are racist." The complicit media bolstered and amplified the lies while excusing the violence — because George Floyd's death was "proof." But, was it really? If it was, why didn't it come up even once in Derek Chauvin's trial? Don't tell me — I already know the answer. It wasn't mentioned in the trial because there is no truth to it. The narrative is FALSE. Yet politicians and the media keep pushing the narrative because it suits their purposes. Including His Fraudulency the Second.

"Even though no evidence was presented at Chauvin’s trial that Floyd’s race had anything to do with his death, Biden claimed it had 'ripped the blinders off for the whole world to see the systemic racism … that is a stain on our nation’s soul.'"
— Miranda Devine, NY Post, 21 April, 2021

New York Post article:
"Vile response to the Derek Chauvin verdict: Devine"
By Miranda DevineApril 21, 2021
[nypost.com]

Wordmage 8 May 1

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Right. It was not prosecuted as a hate crime because they had no leg to stand on. I'll be interested to see what happens on appeal.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:217883
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.