slug.com slug.com

2 1

And so it escalates:
Sunny Hostin of 'The View' declares 'we need to shun those that refuse to get vaccinated' — specifically 'white evangelicals' and 'Republicans'
[theblaze.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 May 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sunny, along with most of MSM are working the propaganda machine into high gear.

I shall refrain from commenting what i would do to those collective of hens, suffice to say chicken dinner for everyone

@MikeHunt The bizzare women on that show are among the most powerful influencers for several generations of women and have been for some time. The level of their ignorance and ineptitude floors me, but then again look at the BS on Moorey Povich, Dr. Oz, the Kardashians, MSM. All heavy influencers of John Q. Public and his wife (millions of sheeple). Such sad sad times we live in.

@toronto_Georgia Could not love you more Ms toronto...well sure i could but lets drop that for now

Maybe we should shun those vaccinated... Heaven knows what those poor people are carrying....

It seems not only are the vaccinated still falling sick to COVID, the COVID they have is far more virulent. I have also read that the fully vaccinated are "shedding" toxic COVID materials and can be very dangerous to those who are not vaccinated. So far I have only seen anecdotal evidence to that effect.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:218884
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.