slug.com slug.com

9 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I must say I’m not really too concerned about “honouring the result” of a democratic decision to take my rights away from me.

Let’s keep that in mind before making accusations about who has betrayed whom.

Seeking to understand this whole Brexit thing. What rights will you be loosing?

@BrunosDad Freedom of movement, free movement of capital, access to healthcare, protection under the ECHJ for UK residents.

Yes well the fact that she can stand without a backbone is surprising, but she is was a remainer, and in my view still is.

It's a really interesting situation and whatever the outcome I think it will tell us a lot about our democracy and maybe even let slip who really hold the reign's of power. I know that might sound a little conspiratorial but considering hierarchies usually have secrets and lies, why would the most powerful one not be subject to the same problems.

Totally agree. May, the EU and the British Govt are now the enemy of the people. Fascism and tyranny has arrived. A military coup is now necessary. Forcefully take them out and a hard Brexit is what the country needs. Plus a 100% moratorium on all Muslim immigration. And 100% deportation of all those who choose Islam. It’s a political ideology that is treasonous to the UK and the West. Sounds extreme I know. But if we don’t do these things Britain will fall to Islam.

The Crusades II

Theresa May has been doing her best to stonewall and sabotage Brexit, to keep Britain under the dictatorship of the unelected European Commission.

The entire Brexit shambles was sold on a lie anyway

Britain's entry into the EEC was achieved by fraud.

The referendum was not binding but not leaving would not be advisable or democracy will have died in Britain.

Certainly a betrayal of trust which is the definition of treason. Indictable? Probably not.

The competition has been stiff, but Theresa May is well in the running for the worst Prime Minister of Britian in my lifetime.

@Ben042 Yes, I remember Thatcher. Quite well, actually.

@Ben042 I would put Thatcher as about the best prime minister since Churchill... so I guess we don't agree 🙂

@Ben042 Probably that Churchill 🙂

I think it is odd that you dislike both Thersa May, Thatcher, and Churchill. They seem so different...

@Ben042 Hundreds of millions seems a bit off... but who are the thousands you are accusing May of killing? Not that I disagree, just wondering who you are speaking of.

@Ben042 So... you're saying that her cuts to housing benefits led to actual deaths? People dying on the street, perhaps?

@Ben042 Thatcher fought for the British People. May fights for the globalists.

High treason...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21893
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.