slug.com slug.com

3 1

LINK IDW.community app in Google Play Store

The link to the IDW.community app in the Google Play store for anyone looking for it.

Paisley_Pirate 6 Mar 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It appears my feeble old Samsung tablet will not accept the 'app.' Time to upgrade I suppose. Built in obsolescence is very annoying to a guy that admires the archaic.

Do you know what version of Android that it's running? Thanks!

@Admin I don't remember how old is how old it is. A Christmas gift. I just need to go buy a new one. I am an old cheap bastard that lies old things. I'll spend a fortune on a car but not this stuff.

For some odd reason the beta version of the app showed up in my Google PlayStore App, and I had downloaded it immediately only to find out later from Admin that Google had rejected the app, so even before the initial release of the IDW App it was showing up on my end.

Yes it is! You can download it now. We're working on a final update tomorrow but it'll update automatically. We'll let everyone know soon!

Sounds good.

Just downloaded the app. Had to scroll down a bit on Google Play to find it when I searched for "IDW App". I am excited. Now I don't have an excuse for avoiding working out on the treadmill.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21920
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.