slug.com slug.com

4 2

Personal Threats Force Me to Remove MANY COVID-19 Articles.
Why Iā€™m Removing All Articles Related to Vitamins D, C, Zinc and COVID-19
Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola
[articles.mercola.com]

toronto_Georgia 8 May 4

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes me want to buy his book

He had done wonderful work for years. Primary goal: a better approach to informed health. Sad to see the barrage of aggressive censorship and actual physical threats against people who are well informed and have done their research. Pharma is their enemy, always have been. Now with the technocrats and NWO folks becoming militant it is only folks like Mercola that show us excellent health that pharma does not want us to know. KUDOS for purchasing his book. I'm sure it will be black market pretty soon.

Where do the personal attacks come from? I post anti-lockdown, anti-mask but no one challenges me.

You are not a major and long standing source of alternative medicine in North America. All non-pharma sources for health information have and continue to be censored and deplatformed for several years now and it appears powers behind the scenes are now threatening the personal safety of these wonderful practitioners.

Vit D must be the most important vitamin. And the sunshine is free. No wonder they won't let anyone write too much about that...

I take D and C , never had the coof and btw fuck masks outdoors

I take those plus Garlic to strengthen the immune system and fend off "bugs". I have never had the flu and never had any flu shots.

@toronto_Georgia Oh my dear we should probably never kiss, i eat (peeled) raw garlic every day (or maybe we should)

Most likely, wearing a mask outdoors will increase the risk of covid-19. You're putting a serious strain on your respiratory system. Happy mask free spring šŸ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:219289
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.