slug.com slug.com

4 1

Genetic judaism evidence

Why are jewish people given the right to define themselves as a relgious race? If judasim is a relgion how are those who follow a seperate genetic race? I fear alot of the issues around antisematism are caused by this. No other relgion in the world claims its followers as a race. Are there genetic christian race?

Thevan 1 Mar 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It became easier to place Jews when in a minority status when called a race.

Jews do not believe they are a race. They do not see themselves as a racial group at all. Whenever I see this being discussed I am deeply saddened because I know where this thought process originated...

Please explain more. Im intrested to understand the origins of this. I understand the theology of the abrhamics relgions but im asking is not how people choose to divide on faith but actual genetics as the claims are always made as if jewish people are a race hence the antisematism.

@Thevan -the Nazis originated this notion regarding Jews being a race- it was a narrative designed to dehumanize them.
The majority of Jews are acually ethnically Arabic....but they have all races represented in their religion

The Christian view of this is that men organized themselves by tribes. In order for God to reveal himself to all men he chose one tribe to start with. When the Jews had developed their understanding to a very high degree, God sent his son so that all nations would know him. Christians consider themselves adopted children of God. So, there's no real exclusion. Also, you can convert to Judaism or you can adopt their moral code - which, as I understand, is good enough to be a worshiper of God.

Have you read the Old Testament? It kind of explains the story.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22199
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.