slug.com slug.com

1 4

If you're a vegan, you might want to skim over this post.

Oklahoma Governor has deliciously perfect response to PETA billboard calling him a 'meathead'-
[redstate.com]

On a side note... from my own personal experience(s), growing up (especially in my teen years and early twenties) I did not consume alot of red meat and always had a preference towards seafood and chicken. The folks at PETA would have you believe that if you consume red meat on a daily basis you will eventually die of a heart attack due to clogged arteries or get some form of cancer connected to your meat consumption, and while there may be exceptions that is mostly fearmongering from PETA. At one point I was as healthy as could be, was athletic and ate alot of vegetables, limited my red meat consumption, and yet none of that prevented me from developing Type 1 Diabetes. With that in mind, it's hard for me to take organizations like PETA seriously. As I get older, I enjoy beef and bacon alot more than I used to, and life is fairly good. In my humble opinion, the anti-meat agenda is just another progressive agenda in disguise, an agenda intended to make certain individuals miserable.

Now I've got a hankerin' for cheeseburgers...

SpikeTalon 10 May 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now I feel like devouring a huge medium-rare fillet steak ..... or two!!

Stitt fired back in the most deliciously possible way by hosting a meat-filled cookout on Wednesday – right next to the PETA billboard:

Dig in, I say...

@SpikeTalon

I tried to eating vegan food years ago after reading Dr Alice Chase's "Nutrition for Health" book in which she promoted soya food, brown rice (which I quite like), beans, etc. I didn't find the substitute food tasty at all & ditched her recommendations after she died from malnutrition.
Thankfully I resumed normality & enjoyed meat 🙂 I still like brown rice over white rice.

@w0tn0t Okay... but just don't go around saying you'd prefer white rice over brown rice, you might get labeled a racist from some far-left zealot, lol.

@SpikeTalon

Guess I must be racist as #GreenOlivesMatter over black olives 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:223474
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.