slug.com slug.com

1 2

Actually, free healthcare is pretty expensive

guru 9 May 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am one of those who really got shafted by Obamacare. My insurance plan almost quadrupled in price in the first several years, and I couldn't find anything to replace it with it. Thankfully, I found and medical sharing plan, Christians Health are Ministries, which is amazing. There are other similar groups here in the States, and not all of them religious, and they are all much better than traditional insurance. Many people have been finding such groups now and bailing out of the big insurance companies, and that is a good thing.

Currently my whole family, and many of my friends, have joined CHM, but I am now covered by the V.A., which should have taken care of my health care needs since I left military service. I just wasn't informed that I qualified. As it turns out, you have to find these things out for yourself, despite the fact that it is an earned benefit for service.

You have to find things out for yourself here also.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:227152
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.