slug.com slug.com

1 2

Democrats in the U.S. Senate voted Thursday to kill a Republican attempt to ban scientists from creating types of human-animal chimeras to be used in medical research.

Forbes Magazine reports Sen. Mike Braun (R-IN) and U.S. Rep. Chris Smith (R-NJ) proposed the amendment to a technology bill. It failed in a vote of 49 to 48.

The proposed "Human-Animal Chimera Prohibition Act" (HR 3542/S.1800), which would prohibit research involving human-animal combinations that blur human-animal species distinctions.

[www1.cbn.com]

Weltansicht 8 May 30

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Human/animal hybrids - what could possibly go wrong?
There are about a hundred sci-fi/horror movies that show why this is a bad idea 😳

apparently 'they' do not understand the word NO, and i looked up google and feel I was being shadow banned/blocked, but just my opinion

and no calumny from Facebook Fact Cuckers either ~ [facebook.com]

the FB link misdirects or its days old article and you have to dig for it

you know, thinking about the idea of it as you mentioned....what do you think of the old stories, like centaurs, minotaurs, satyrs, ect....fables?

@Weltansicht oh I love mythology. I’ve been fascinated by it since earliest childhood.
I think it started when, as a young child, I was taken to see Jason and the Argonauts when it was first released in cinemas

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229737
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.