slug.com slug.com

35 5

LINK Thoughts on the Aussie kid who egged the politician and got punched?

The left is in love with this kid who committed a crime (battery) on an unsuspecting politician. They truly do believe that they can physically attack you if they don’t like what you say. Meanwhile they hated on the Covington kid who smirked nervously while being harassed. Thoughts?

Clammypollack 7 Mar 18

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tv cameras were there the boy knew eggactly (sorry) what he was doing. I don’t think this action will change anyone’s view about anything. Is hitting someone from behind a good or brave thing to do ?

Australian Federal police were created after Billy Hughes, ex-Pm was egged and the local cops said it wasnt illegal.. So he created the Feds.

Don't get me started? That kid was lucky he wasn't killed.

The senator couldn't have known what he was hit with and if there was any damage. It could have been blood running down his neck, not yolk. You can't allow ppl to think it's open season on govt officials especially. It's called assassination. Because he is a govt official the kid should be facing felony charges.

The leftists encourage this type of dangerous behaviour. It's ok to hit a nazi, etc. Bikelock guy only got probation for actually hitting ppl on the head with a large lock and sending them to the hospital.

They are both idiots and each deserved what they got.

He gets a GoFundMe for legal costs, but when I try to set up a GoFundMe because I understand that some of the 50 people who died there in NZ were sole breadwinners, I get shot down as not connected enough to the victims? And after 3 years, the remainder was to go to an education fund for victims' children, all vetted through Islamic Social Services. Feeling that racism played a part in this decision. He was "photogenic".

There is a grand old tradition of 'egging people on'. A raw egg does not really cause harm, but it does create indignity. If you leave it for a few minutes it becomes like glue. It is indeed a wonderful thing to see a politician with egg on their face. And this politician is a blatant, deliberate racist.He has no legitimacy in Australian politics whatsoever.He is a publicity seeking desperado.He demonstrated his true colours when he threw 2 punches in reply and had his minders force his teenage assailant to the floor in a choke hold.He has advocated for a 'final solution' to Muslim immigration to Australia.He also blames Muslims for their own victimisation in the immediate aftermath of a massacre.More eggs, less bullets I say.

LOL!!! I guess the Aussies have no sense of humor!

The punk doesn't want what he has comin'.

If the left wing operating using double-standards that are so blatant and obvious a blind man could see them is news to you, I’d like to be the first to properly welcome you the internet. In all seriousness it is a problem, one that we must do everything in our power to expose, both to them and others. Seems like we’re fighting a losing battle at times though.

One was a violent act and one was not.

Which was which?

@Clammypollack the one that threw the egg and hit the politician was the violent one.
The other one just stood his ground.

maybe it is my left-leaning thinking, haha. To me the kid is like David, the politician is just a jerk. I am sure a lot of people feel good for the man. Really interesting. Everyone has their share of "reaction" based on their experience and often how they were brought up. As a Dad, I know kids are still kids. He is a kid. So it is unfathomable for me to see an adult to punch a kid. But I am sure a lot of family taught their kids to punch back whoever insults them. Who is right? If we are arguing about that, I believe that we are living in a very peaceful world.

@newcip11 That kid was old enough to know better. If you are going to hit someone you better be prepared to be hit back. That kid leaned a valuable lesson that day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23306
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.