slug.com slug.com

1 1

Over the past three decades, health care has been consolidated into the hands of a few major for-profit corporations. As these corporations consolidate control of health care it becomes harder to get well. Their income depends on keeping you sick and keeping you coming back for placebos and covering up symptoms just enough to keep the patient alive while extracting as much wealth from the economy as possible. The insurance industry is enabling this extraction and big pharma is also taking advantage. Where is the DOJ to apply the anti trust laws?

FuzzyMarineVet 8 June 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am in a health care plan of course being on Social Security and I have not seen a doctor in person since September of 2019. Since I will not get the Covid shot I will not be able to see a doctor for the rest of my life on this earth. That is probably a good thing. LOL.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234287
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.