slug.com slug.com

1 1

To troll the trolls ~ HAPPY Father's Day

Weltansicht 8 June 20

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've learned something new. Modern trolls don't live under their bridges, they wear them on their backs now.

I thought they wore them as replacement teeth

@Weltansicht rofl Dude, I wonder at your brain. It's not so much "out there" as it is "Go out there, and when you get there, it's 'out there'." I'd love to hang out with you on discord or something one day just to see it in action in real time. We often seem to disagree on stuff, but I seriously dig how original a thinker you are.

@Hamulus Its been said to me before @ being out there lol

I am truly sorry that 'we often seem to disagree on stuff' but I am who I am and a weapon forged by my upbringing and circumstances. Hopefully I am not so stodgy and close minded not to be flexible enough to change my mind when presented with new truthful facts without having to sacrifice integrity.

I have defended people/institutions that I personally disagreed with, but had to defend their right to their opinion or situation. Such as Liberty University & their curriculum as a private university.

I am on Discord, but have not been there in awhile ~ Bubba Bob #4845 when there, usually over @ MS Video Diary, or Penguin Cult. Other times I am a mercenary @ United Clans. Have been an arbiter @ The Upper Echelon but that's probably all down the memory hole. Also @ Styropyro, Pravus Fan Club, Mickge Mous Club, & FoamyTheSquirrel ~ but as I said, I have not been on Discord in awhile.

I appreciate the complement on 'in action in real time' but that quick sarcasm cost me my original FB account, that I had since their inception from when they were DBA 'thefacebook'; for posting a GIF from their selection box, & terminated me with no warning.

Occasionally I am on Global Chat @ Xephula & I trade torments w/Bill Braski mostly.😛 XEPHULA Master Overseer knows me quite well. I am not sure if it is polite to put a link to their platform, and I am not headhunting or anything, just sharing to you if you want to try & find me 'out there' lol

One of the rabbis on FB when he does live stuff, pronounces my moniker as 'BAabba Boob' ~ he's from Jerusalem, sephardi and so I let it go lol

I have on occasion had to smash trolls/disruptors in live chat at FB or YT for Andy @ MSVideoDiary and for Rabbi Ariel @ KosherTorah. I got invited to Golden State Times live event of Young Black Americans w/Candace Owens & Pres. Trump and entered the battle royale chatroom and YouTube terminated my channel promptly.

@Hamulus

@Weltansicht That we disagree AND you are an original thinker makes you quite valuable in my estimation. Means you can shine a light on weaknesses in my position from hitherto unbeknownst angles. lol I am acutely aware though that sometimes these angles are obtuse, but I think I might be going off on a tangent...

lol That last reference was a little bit Fringe. What is it with Walters and cooking up drugs in US dramas? Speaking of which, do you have the same Massive/Boston Dynamics confusion each time you here of spooky robot shenanigans too?

Also, Olivia Dunham was played by an Aussie, and I'm an Aussie so we married dude. Jealous much? My Discord is Hamulus#2898 but I haven't been there in months either.

@Weltansicht Just subbed and doubled you subscriber list. lol

Edit: That was the view count. Fuck dude. 5.3K subs. Nice man.

@Weltansicht Dude, you got MS? Sucks to be you. lol Have you tried fecal matter transplant?

@Hamulus the future soldier combat robot

[brighteon.com]

@Weltansicht Scary, but inevitable.

Dude, I just watched you Francis Drake vid. YES! 1000X yes!

This guy was the very beginning of England ruling the waves! Lizzie I was a genius to recognize and elevate him. He took out most of the Spanish Armada with his tiny ships by sailing in so close they couldn't shoot at him (cannons couldn't decline-shoot) and blew holes in the massive galleons at sea level. Industrial sized bollocks on the guy. Fuck Lord Nelson. He was a try-hard twat compared to Drake. Easy to win when you got the best navy.

@Hamulus No, I do not have MS. Only problems I have is living on Planet Earth, I have been out at night with a million candle watt powered flashlight trying to hitch a ride off the planet, for years, and at this point, I would even settle for a position in the Intergalactic Zoo exhibit lol

@Hamulus MSVideoDiary is not me, its my mate Andy Bailey, he's got MS and was in HMS Royal Navy.

@Weltansicht Don't forget your towel dude.

@Weltansicht So you are Bubba Bob? You happen to know a Bubba Ho Tep? lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:237371
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.