slug.com slug.com

1 1

"I realize that you think it’s best to adapt or change religious practices to work within the confines of your overbearing rules, but to adapt or change what I believe God calls me to do is to deny what God has called me to do."
[protestia.com]

lawrenceblair 8 June 24

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Courage is the small person who refuses to give in to intimidation, no matter how fearful, and stands against tyranny in all its forms. It doesn't always end well for the courageous, but it always benefits the others around who, though suffering under tyranny, cannot bring themselves to stand against it. It isn't the comic book super being with enormous powers who is the real superhero in our world, but the ordinary person who is willing to lay it all on the line for himself and his fellows to enjoy the liberty God created us for.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:238706
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.