slug.com slug.com

3 2

First Amendment?

Being that the founders created a republic with it's Constitution & subséquent Bill of Rights, my question is, do those things even apply in the Democracy, or just the Republic ?

TommyB 7 Mar 22

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Without getting into the War of Corporate Conquest of 1867 , the issue here is free speech . The popular understanding is that people believe that means any way the wind blows , whatever pops out of their mouths . They forget that there are Biblical standards for speech . They are free to say that means nothing . I request that they get back to me in 100 years and let me know how that worked out for them .

By the words of the mouth people are justified , and by the words of the mouth people are condemned .

The power of life and death are in the tongue .

I could go on . These things go on our permanent record .

Thank you good Sir, a nice reminder of the responsibilty attached to every right.

@Tommy6915 It's that old "Yelling Fire in a theater" thing . Irresponsible and dangerous behavior is never a right . That's why we have laws .

Ok, i've been meaning to get back to this particular post because what you avoided addressing, i believe, is the very thing i was hoping would come up, and that is that corporate war of 1861, or more to the point, the results of that war.

The result of that war was an occupation and the creation of a corporate gov't (U.S. Inc.) we call a democracy. It is an inverted hierarchy with the gov't at the top & the U.S. Citizen at the bottom, vs that of the republic, with the Creator at the top, just above man, and gov't at the bottom.

So in the democracy, if the gov't reigns supreme & writes the laws for all U.S. corporations, where does that leave the man and his republic ? Are he and his rights still protected by the founding documents ? Do they even apply in this jurisdiction ? Because if they don't, things would look very much like they do today & the first amendment would receive lip service, and selective respect, and it would explain why Trump, being the CEO of a corporation, as well as President of a country, would have to do what CEOs do, issue an executive directive ordering free speech be respected by subordinate corporations, i.e. colleges.

So if it has to be ordered in the democracy, did it, in fact, ever apply there to begin with, and by extension, the Bill of Rights & the Constitution ?

@Tommy6915 The Federal was always a private corporation , chartered by the Federal Constitution , and restricted to administering 4 he mutual commercial affairs of 4 he States . People bring up debate about putting the Federal back in its box . If that depends on a majority doing so by petition or vote , that will never happen. U.S. citizens are imported statutory persons , legal trusts, and property of the Federal . The only way to assert rights is by State Nationality , the original form of government .

@Georgesblogforum "The only way to assert rights is by State Nationality , the original form of government ."

That is precisely what many of us are waking up to. The fact that there actually IS something .to be done, albeit individually. It's not our gov't keeping us down, it's our status via adhesion contracts we were previously unaware of. It's a beautiful thing when the light bulb suddenly flips on. Like a weight lifted as fear dissipates. They keep saying the truth shall set us free.

@Tommy6915 It took me an entire decade to learn what you just said , and I had good teachers . One was John Ainsworth , who led the effort to establish 50,000 State Nationals in North Carolina . They applied for Statehood in accordance with the Northwest Ordinances . They then notified the carpetbagger government that it was illegitimate.

@Georgesblogforum no kidding? Are they still growing? That's a method i'm not familiar with, or your teacher for that matter. I'll have to check that out, and as far as the time, i jumped down the wabbit hole 23 yrs ago when my daughter was born. Just went wherever it led, and it's become a life long education. Especially after you manage to throw off all the bs we were taught growing up. Coventional wisdom? I've learned to be verwy verwy ascared of that lol

@Tommy6915 We're hunting vewy , vewy bad wabbits

@Tommy6915 I can't remember the Web link for John Ainsworth . When they held elections , he became Chief Justice of the due journey State , North Carolina

@Tommy6915 I found John Ainsworth . I was the Board Operator for "To Free America" with Randy Yarbrough for 5 years . That's how I know John Ainsworth

[americasremedy.com]

@Georgesblogforum i will check this out and get back to you. Thank you very much kind Sir.

The basis of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is to protect the Liberty of the minority from the will of the majority. In a true Democracy the will of the Majority is unchecked and absolute. Hence the idiom, " The masses are asses".

Haven't heard that idiom. Filing it away lol

@Buflineks Well said.

I'd say most of that would apply only in a constitutional republic. I could be wrong though...

I would tend to agree Spike. If it is the case, i'm thinking our vocabulary should start reflecting that & we should start hearing & using that word 'republic' again in our vobabulary regarding rights & the constitution. Make sense?

@Tommy6915 Makes perfect sense.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24075
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.