slug.com slug.com

2 3

Non “vaccinated” people are now going to be blamed for this alleged variant the government media is using to create the latest phony crisis. This is according to Dr. William Schaffner who I’m sure is now being groomed by the world government to replace the now discredited “Dr.” Fauci. Why are they so eager to force people to get this substance they refuse to allow independent scientists to analyze?

Andyman 8 July 3

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is no science to this claim. It is a desperate ploy to get their pharma jab numbers up

This "KUNG-FLU" BS is and was all about establishing and maintaining CONTROL!!!!!
HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY IT???????????????????????????????????

You’re definitely not the only one whose been saying it.

@Andyman And alot more of us need to say it and ain't it about time we DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT????????????

@Serg97 simply speaking up to this giant fraud IS DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT! What else do you think people should be doing?

@Andyman How about, Resisting/ignoring the related B.S., I.E. MASK, ETC.!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Serg97 more and more people are doing that.

@Andyman I started over a year ago, and yes I am HIGH risk, I survived!!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:242187
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.