slug.com slug.com

1 0

2019 Elections in Canada & Alberta

Im going to ask a series of questions. Short answers please, debate to a minimum, im sure there is plenty of other threads just for it. Looking to see what the flavour is here.

For Albertians: Who do you think is best for us?

For Canadians: How do we fuck this pig?

For anyone wanting to have a debate in a PM my stance is: Minority Government, and push for RIC. Overhaul, not deconstruction (you know burn it down rah rah rah, not like that). The engine simply has ran too long and it needs to be taken apart and cleaned. We the People is the only way this works.

vonClausewitz 3 Mar 23

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well if you're thinking about coming our way, we're not adding you as a state unless you bring Saskatchewan with you (because its such a cool name and its not wackadoodle like BC). Not Albertan but clearly the best of you is Wayne Gretzky.

Hard for me to envision Alberta being allowed to go it alone unless you all started speaking French and stopped working. Even then the military was sent in to stop the FLQ. Different times I guess.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24330
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.