slug.com slug.com

1 2

LINK Gov’t Document Instructs Vaccine ‘Strike Force’ Teams How to Clear Buildings, Violate Trespass Laws & Flag Anti-Vaxxers for Forced Quarantines

Infowars has discovered what they're doing with the "Vaccination Strike Force." Read the article that they posted about the documents from Lake County, IL.

FuzzyMarineVet 8 July 11

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I await my chance to tell them to take a walk. I assume that I will be placed on a terrorist list. LOL. Chuckle, I have always been sot of a rebel. I think it's time I went all out. LOL.

@FuzzyMarineVet I have a DD214, it's my ticket to a decent burial in Willamette National Cemetery. My wife is there waiting for me now. Of course, she is not really there any more than I will be. But, you know, to be labeled a terrorist? Hmmm? Will I lose my benefit? Oh well, it's really unimportant to me personally.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:244969
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.