slug.com slug.com

1 3

Facebook notified me on July 14 that a "fact check" was added to my post from June 24. This is, as usual, a BS fact check. Facebook "fact checkers" completely obfuscate the obvious & pertinent main point of the post by scratching to find a "fact" that does nothing to obviate the blatant double standards the meme illustrates.

Having this "conversation" with the quibblers at Facebook is almost like having to endure the following sort of conversation:
Painter 1: "You said you didn't want white, so we painted the walls cream."
Painter 2: "Actually, we went with bone."
Customer: "It doesn't matter if it's white, cream or bone — you're missing the point that I said I wanted it BLUE. That's the issue here."

Yes, Facebook and its fact jerkers are just that stupid.

Original post:

Textualization of the meme:

California:
Where Democrats go to court to demand exact signature matches on petitions to recall Governor Newsom.

Arizona:
Where Democrats file suit to stop signature matching from being used in the 2020 Presidential election audit.

Funny how a line in the desert can change Democrats' beliefs.

Wordmage 8 July 14

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I like the meme. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:245970
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.