slug.com slug.com

1 1

Cry me a river.

lawrenceblair 8 Sep 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good music is cathartic to the soul, allowing the release of negative emotions and purging the stress. Thanks.

That song brought so many memories back. I remember Julie London singing that old torch song way back in 55, I think it was. Wow, I was around seventeen then. Hmm, Those were some bad days in my life, but Julie sure could sing purty, purty enough to make a young man forget his troubles, for a minute or two, or at least the length of the song. Yes, a good memory.

@lawrenceblair It was still three years before I was born, but my parents were already married then. My mother's favorite music genre was big band swing in those days and my father was pure Hank and Jimmy. What a combo!

@FuzzyMarineVet Well, they did some of the blues in their fashion. I listen to the big bands a lot still, especially Benny Goodman.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265013
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.