slug.com slug.com

1 1

And why would certain elites want to hide information about biological warfare from the public? The Covid plandemic comes to my mind, but then I am just a conspiracy nut.
[tass.com]

lawrenceblair 8 Sep 8

Be part of the movement!

Welcome to the community for those who value free speech, evidence and civil discourse.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was in school, the teachers had curricula that emphasized the false propaganda that the United States "saved" the USSR with material and by opening the second front in the Mediterranean and eventually in Normandy. However, I became interested in history about that time and did my own research. By the numbers alone, Russia would have eventually destroyed the Nazi reich without help from anyone. The material aid only sped up the movement of the Red Army and the miniscule amount of German resources diverted Westward to ward off the United States and Britain would not have made a dent in the East.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:265019
Slug does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.